Encounters with Christ--excerpt from my book: Mind, Body, Spirit and Discovering the Purpose of Life

 


One of the chapter’s that I’d like to share from my book––Mind, Body, Spirit and Discovering the Purpose of Life––in today’s newsletter is the chapter on Encounter’s with Christ.

 

There have been more and more conversations regarding NDE’s (near death experiences) and out of body experiences today, perhaps more than ever before.   There’s much discussion regarding the end of times and evils that have taken place around the world.   Despite that––in a sense we are blessed to live in a time where people can discuss these NDE experiences openly, ––whereas in the past it was seen as delusional or passed off as just a dream.   As many authors had written in their books regarding their own NDE’s––life does go on after death and this subject matter has always intrigued me since I was a child.   As an empath and an intuitive, not knowing exactly what that was as a child I knew my senses were more heightened regarding the spiritual world than most typical people.  Later in life, I found out that this intuition runs in my family.

 

This is an excerpt from that chapter “––Almost a year ago, I had another out of body experience. This time lying flat on my back, in a semi-sleep. I was fully conscious that I was sleeping at the time. I sometimes have trouble sleeping and getting into a comfortable position due to suffering from cervical stenosis and herniated discs in the neck. I live with some element of pain every day of my life… but at night it is much worse finding a comfortable position that won’t trigger a massive neck and head pain. I usually sleep with a heating pad to reduce pain and to release the tension in the muscles of my neck. Well, this night I’m lying on my back and as I am getting very comfortable and relaxed, I go into a deeper sleep I am fully aware it is not a dream as I feel my spirit quickly leave my body. I had God in my thoughts… and I am communicating with God through mental telepathy.  As I leave my body my spirit raises up very quickly… I go through the ceiling and roof of my house as my bedroom is on the second floor of the house, ––it is too quick for detail. The speed at which the spirit can move is more than can be explained in a physical existence. I am way up high into the solar system, –––I am passing many galaxies of stars and solar systems. From the moment my spirit left my body God was with me the entire time, his presence was surrounding me and protecting me from any kind of harm. I felt fully and completely safe, with no worry or concern. I did not believe I was dying––I had this understanding as I did in my previous out of body experience that God wanted to show me something. As I accelerated into the universe God showed me that there are windows where we can get a glimpse of heaven, while not exactly entering heaven.  I was in space the entire time. I understood and God showed me the light in the distance was the gateway to heaven, but God said I could not go there––if I entered there that would be the point of no return. I wasn’t afraid to go there, but completely understood my life on earth was not over. I understood God had a purpose for my life, that life and everyone’s life on earth is so important. That was like a law.”

 

What I learned from this experience is that whether we live a short or long life, learning continues when we pass on.   Think of it like lessons or a course.   A lifetime on earth, regardless of its length, is only a lesson.  For some their purpose doesn’t have to be long, in other words––if someone passed after living a shorter life it’s because the core lesson was met––once it’s over you have the free will to pass on.  

 

For others who have NDE’s and accidentally pass, they come back because their lesson isn’t over.  For some it is a choice because they have learned what they needed to.   But that doesn’t mean we don’t continue to learn on the other side.   That never ends.   If it did, we’d be bored.   Our gifts here, we take with us––and we also have-the-ability-to learn knew gifts.   More than we can ever imagine.  

 

 “––God showed me that the soul’s life in heaven is similar––to that of heaven in that we spend time with our loved ones, we sit around and talk, ––not using our mouth.  Through mental telepathy, we comprehend every word, regardless of what language we use here on the earth. The things we enjoyed here, we will enjoy there.”

 

We are essentially the same people, only purified.   Out of the body, I felt the same.  I knew who I was, and more importantly I knew I was with God although I never saw his face.   I felt HIS energy, HIS presence all around me.   There are no words to describe that reassurance.   You won’t mistake HIS energy.  

 

“My father had passed away in 2001, and the last window I saw was getting a view of the back of his body. He did look of solid substance, not like a ghostly figure that is portrayed in movies or on TV.  I would say he looked around the age of 33. He was very young and was sitting in a living room with my ancestors. I did not know or meet any of these ancestors on the earth plane, but it was like having instant knowledge that these souls that my father was with, were my ancestors. My father did not initially know I was there, he was a bit surprised––I knew he felt my presence watching him. He stood up, turned around and said “What are you doing here?... It isn’t your time!” He didn’t mouth these words––the communication was through mental telepathy. He then saw God’s presence behind me––what I believe… and seemed to understand it was just a visit. In that instant I went back into my body. That was not the first time I had a visitation with my father.  But when I do, he always looked around that age of 33.”

 

They say that when we pass, we grow to the age of 33 or return to the age of around 33.   From what I experienced that is true.   That’s the exact age I felt my father was.  Regardless of the age he looked, I knew he had much wisdom––more than of his lifetime.   He was socializing and conversing with his relatives in a very common way we do here.   Life goes on.  It doesn’t end and everyone did look very happy and healthy.   There is never anything to be afraid of with death.  

 

My hope in sharing this information is to reassure anyone that is afraid to cross over, or has lost someone and is grieving––please don’t lose faith…. You will see that person again and many other loving souls on the other side–––many of whom will become familiar to you even if you haven’t met them on the earth.  

 

Keep faith in God, in Jesus Christ––HE is our true savior, and He is all loving and merciful.  

 

God Bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newsletter on LinkedIn by Diane Calabrese